Contact Information is at Bottom of the Page
Let us introduce ourselves and share our story. We're JD
& Karen Dennison. We live in the Phoenix area and enjoy the "Valley
of the Sun" with our two grown kids who live near.
Karen is a health care professional. JD is a retired
Air Force officer who works HopeForCancer Coaching Program
daily. Kristin, our daughter, also is involved in our business at
Over the last 8 years we've maintained this vocation / ministry through the
HopeForCancer website. As we have worked with hundreds, it became obvious the confusion that
is rampant due to the vast information on the web.
We have evolved our Coaching Program to meet your obvious needs while
capitalizing on JD's unique qualifications.
- As a flier and with a Masters Degree in Education, he was involved in
training Air Force aircrews for years. Education & Training.
- Then he was involved in emerging technology as a bulldog. He was
hired by a Pentagon Office to ferret out truth in high tech 'claims' and 'translate' the
capabilities into information useable by the General Officer staff. Separating TRUTH from
- He 'speaks' plain English and his gift is helping people UNDERSTAND the
information before them and developing very practical application guidelines. Simplify
Today, for you, he applies the same skills for you. He filters what you
need to know, presents it in understandable forms, and coaches you to action.
We are not doctors, and are not practicing medicine. We offer you the
standard FTC & FDA guidelines:
- Our coaching and any recommended products are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Statements regarding the effects of any products on this website have not
been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Please consult your physician before beginning any new diet, supplement, or
We encourage you to explore our services. Complete the Screening
Interview. Start the Coaching
Program. Verify it is EXACTLY what you are looking for in the first 3 days at NO
That is why we are here ... for you. To be part of your life.
To the best of your health,